- Coffee 101
- Get a Quote
- Service Request
- Client Login
- Employment Opportunities
T1 - Cold, Ambient and Sparkling water!
The T1 eliminates the need for plastic bottles with high-capacity dispensing. It delivers 50 litres per hour of chilled, ambient, and sparkling drinking water, making refilling reusable vessels such as drinking bottles fast and convenient.
This integrated tap system can be positioned over a sink or combined with a stylish circular drip tray which complements the design of the tap. The drip tray can either be plumbed into mains water or used with the Borg & Overström alarmed waste kit.
- High-capacity dispensing
- Countertop convenience
- Hygienic digital control panel
- Minimal yet durable design
- Cutting-edge UV protection built-in
- Next-generation ProCore®
- Plug and play installation
- Ventilation kit included
- Low energy consumption
- Bluetooth® Alarmed Waste Kit
- Totality® is our unique methodology designed to ensure our appliances provide an exceptional standard of hygiene.
Simplicity and Quality You Can Trust
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Internal Water Contact Waterway, Even the Drain Cap. This Assures That Water Only Ever Contacts 304 Stainless Steel.
- Totally hygienic and pure.
- 3 Way Noise Canceling System – Advanced “Acoustic Decoupling” Makes Chiller Daddy Almost Silent.
- Increased Performance Over the Competition. Larger Capacity and Faster Recovery.
- Price Advantage – Affordable Monthly Rental
- No electronics or solenoid to service
- Easy carry handle
- Can be converted from bottle-less to bottled in the field
- No-dribble Easy-Lever faucets with hot safety lever
- 5″ fill area allows larger cups, mugs or reusable bottles
- Removable drip-tray is dishwasher safe
- One-piece blow-molded high-density polyethylene cabinet that is scratch, dent and UV resistant for long life
- Available in Back or White
- 1 year limited warranty • 3 year compressor warranty
- Meets Energy Star 2.0 requirements
Faucets for every design
Small Office / Home Office Under Sink Chillers
The Oasis R1P remote water chiller shall deliver at least 1.0 gph of water at 50°F cooled from 80°F inlet water at 90°F ambient. Evaporator shall be copper evaporator tube on stainless steel water storage tank and both shall be encapsulated in insulation. Total water system shall be stainless steel. R-134a refrigerant system shall be hermetically sealed and refrigerant flow shall be capillary tube controlled. Drinking water chiller R1P has an adjustable thermostat having an off position shall control refrigeration system. Potable water system components shall comply with Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments, the 1988 Lead Contamination Control Act and shall be Certified to ANSI 61 Section 9. Chilled water capacity shall be rated per ARI Standard 1010. Cooler shall be Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.