- Coffee 101
- Get a Quote
- Service Request
- Client Login
- Employment Opportunities
3 Selection Cappuccino MixBoasting 3, 4 lb Hoppers
Attractive curved front enhances the standard display graphic. Easy-change design allows for your signature message to be created at any local copy center enhancing sales impact. Plus optional backlighted option garners even more attention.
- Fits Anywhere -- The Café PC’s Compact Size Lets You Place It Virtually Anywhere
- Consistent Drink Quality -- Curtis’ Proven Advanced ADS™ Digital Control Module That Allows Precision Blending For Consistently Great Beverages. Powder-To-Water Ratio Is Set Right From The Front Panel, So There’s Never A Need To Manually Adjust Internal Valves
- Plus, Café Series Machines Can Be Set For Continuous Or Portion Control Dispensing
- Designed To Keep Profits Flowing -- From The Drip Tray To The Removable Powder Hoppers, The Café PC Is Designed For Quick, Mess-Free Servicing Without Special Training
- Flexible Design -- Its Easily Changeable Display Graphic Lets You Customize And Switch Messages Anytime You Want
NEWCO - Mini Cappuccino
Introducing the Mini Capp, Newco’s automatic cappuccino and specialty drink machine for your office and retail customers. It’s perfect for offices, arenas, restaurants, “C” stores, coffee shops, gas stations, bars and more – the opportunities are endless! The auto rinse feature cleans out the whipper chambers so your beverage always tastes fresh. The adjustable temperature and individual product strength control allows you to customize each selection to your personal taste profile.
- Space saving compact three select design that will fit under most cabinets.
- Automatic Cappuccino and specialty drink machine for your office and retail customers.
- Auto rinse feature cleans out the whipper chambers so your beverage always tastes it’s best.
- Adjustable temperature and individual product strength controls that allow you to customize each selection to your personal taste profile.
- Programmable….single portion dispense or “push and hold” to use alone or as a whipped topper that can spice up a traditional cup of coffee.